Looking back at 2022, we want to show our deepest gratitude to our partners for a wonderful year of collaboration.
Before we get full speed into 2023 projects, let’s take a trip back to the favorite moments of 2022:
- We’ve started 2022 with hope for progress and appreciation. All that came true with the Rising Star Award at the iGB Affiliate Awards 2022. To add more excitement and pride, our Head of Affiliates Elena Shokarovska won the Best Affiliate Manager Award at the AskGamblers Awards.
- We got 9 shortlists at AskGamblers Awards, WhichBingo Awards, Sigma LCB Awards, SBC Awards, iGaming Idol, EGR Awards , and last but not least, we were shortlisted in the Best Affiliate Program Category at iGB Affiliate Awards 2023 and EGR Nordics Awards 2023.
- We grew our portfolio of amazing casino brands with Shadowbit – and now we have 9! Shadowbit is our first brand operated by the true masters from the world of software providers – SoftSwiss.
- We’ve had successful networking at 3 of the biggest iGaming conferences. We enjoyed the business and fun at iGB London, the pedal around at GB Live! Amsterdam, and the sunny weather at Sigma Malta.
- We celebrated our 3rd Birthday with a wish to embrace growth, challenges and successes of the future.
- We organized 4 Partners Races with exciting gifts for our partners, which were really fun and at the same time rewarding for their contributions.
- We had 4 series of virtual sit-downs with our most valuable partners and reflected on our successful relationships.
- We said goodbye to our old in-house platform and joined forces with Cellxpert.
It doesn’t mean that it has been easy, but the team effort succeeded to surpass the many challenges along the way.
In doing so, we are not only growing and improving. Even more, we are directly shaping the iGaming industry.
Cheers for the great work this year and stay tuned to see what we have planned for next year.
It’s 2023 in a bit, so what are your plans?